Saturday, January 23, 2010

Largest Property And Casualty Insurance Companies Phone Interview For A Job As Claims Examiner II?

Phone interview for a Job as Claims Examiner II? - largest property and casualty insurance companies

I have a 30-minute phone interview Friday afternoon with a large company, Property Casualty Insurance. My whole experience was a life insurance company. I've never had a phone between my last interview was 5 years ago, I have 15 years experience with major life insurance company. I was technically released in August and has really begun to find work. (Summer-off, etc.)

I do not know what to expect because I have not had the exposure to property and casualty insurance. I think the investigation into the company's website. I have to do the task questions.

"This interview is likely to HR? They are candidates for elimination?

The only question that really floors me is: "Where do you see yourself in 5 years?" I was just this time.

If this were a behavioral interview?

Thank you.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is likely that the human resources. I would remind you and ask how to conduct the interview and what is their role.

Telephone interviews and new candidates.

If you do not have any experience with the PC, to be honest if they ask. For monitoring by focusing on their ability to learn quickly, etc.

Anonymous said...

Tools you can visit this site http://infofinance.notlong.com/6AAAoFw

Post a Comment