Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Nausea Headache Brown Period Missed One Period On The Pill Got Second Period But Was Brown Discharge Have Signs Of Pregnancy?

Missed one period on the pill got second period but was brown discharge have signs of pregnancy? - nausea headache brown period

He damaged signs such as nausea and headaches and go to the bathroom and my breasts all the time that I have missed a period, but the following, and now I only see an image of brown and a place I occasionally normal time, I have taken the pill had sex with my partner, 3 days before my one week break, and I am not come to rest when I and my almost 4 weeks behind me My partner and I slept together once I was able to become pregnant took two HPT until I this strange time in both negative, but I do not know what I had to do, I was swollen all the time spasms in my stomach and feels all the time what could be wrong I've put on the back of my body, if DO mnd tips, because I have a baby soon someone please help

1 comment:

mia said...

I think it is very unlikely

Post a Comment